The careers section of Redfin.com was built on outdated code and combined 12 departments into just 3 main sections. Consequently, individual departments were underrepresented.
• Convey Redfin as a competitive and rewarding place to have a career.
• Communicate honesty and transparency.
• Due to a tight timeline, we were compelled to use existing web components wherever possible.
• I worked with another designer to establish a photo style that would capture the spontaneity of daily life. Photo shoots were done over 4 days and included hackathons, lunch lines, office activities, and office environmental shots.
• With the input of the recruiting team I iterated through several wireframes and mockups. Redlines of all page types were handed off with optimized assets.
• I worked with the front end developer with asset creation, style consistency, and responsive behavior.